Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wedding Pics, New Products and a FREEBIE!!

Well the big Back To School sale at TpT is over!! I hope you got lots of great products to help you this school year!! 

I have a few pics of my son's wedding in June. I have been waiting forever to be able to share them with you!! So here are a few!
 I may be a little biased, but I think he is the most handsome boy man I have ever seen!! He will always be my baby!!

This is a pic of the beautiful church they were married in. It was beautiful!

Well as I continue to wipe away my tears(they grow up way too fast)I would like to show you some pics of some new products that I have posted in my TpT store.
 
My first new product is Fall Leaves Language and Math Activity Cards.
 
I made these cards in a leaf shape because I always liked to have unique things in my Literacy Stations. I think it grabs attention!!

I copied the leaves on card stock and cut out. I would also recommend laminating them for durability.
All students need is a notebook or a piece of paper and a pencil to complete the activity on the cards.

My next new product is Popcorn Plurals.
Students decide how to make words plural( by adding s, es, or changing y to i and adding es) and place them on the correct popcorn mat. Then they will record their answers. When you finish why not have some popcorn to share with students!!

 Since I didn't have these ready for the beginning of the Back to School Sale at TpT, I will continue to have these 2 products on sale at 20% off for the next 48 hours!! They are now $2.40!! What a great price!! Click on the pictures above to go to my TpT store and check them out!

 Now I want to leave a freebie for you!! These are 2 different name plates to use as displays for student work. One of my followers that is a home school teacher had an awesome idea!! Glue a magnet on the back of the name plate and use it to hang student work on the fridge at home!! 
Click on either picture and it will take you to the freebie!!





 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your son's wedding! Beautiful pictures!

    I LOVE your Fall Leaves Activity Cards. I've added them to my cart! Thanks :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rae! Glad you like my cards!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete