Friday, August 16, 2013

TpT Back To School Sale!!!

 Wow! 
We are having such mild temps in North Georgia today!
It makes me feel fallish autumny like fall is beginning! I am sure this is just wishful thinking on my part because fall is my favorite time of year!

 Well, I know that most of you have already started back to school and maybe in a routine by now. 

Hope it is all going smoothly and you have the best year possible!

Well, it is finally here!! The Big TpT Back To School Sale!! 
 Thanks to Mel from Graphics From The Pond for the fabulous sign!! Pssst! If you love her graphics, during the sale would be a great time to buy!!

I have decided to begin my sale on Saturday, August 17th. My entire store will be on sale at 20% off!!

Here are a few on the items you can find in my store.

These are just a few on my Language Arts products. These products cover many of the Common Core Standards for K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade.

These are just a few of my math products you will find in my store. These products cover many of the Common Core Standards for K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. These can also be used to differentiate math lessons.
Here is a few of my Social Studies and Science units. Many of these units cover the Common Core Standards also.

Are you still looking for a classroom theme? Have you thought about using a pig theme or a farm theme? Check these out!
Do you need centers or activities for the holidays?  Here are a few of the holiday packets in my store. Students love using these through the holidays!!

I what to share my new unit with you. It is called Fabulous Fish!

If you have a fish as a classroom pet, this would be a great unit to do with your students!

1 comment:

  1. The B2S sale looks like fun!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete