Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucky Winner and Easter Freebie!!

 We have a WINNER!!

To find out who won the gold at the end of the rainbow hop
click on Ms. Futlz's Corner button below!!
She has the winner!


Hope you grabbed all those St. Patrick's Day Freebies for next year!!

I know school is not over yet, and some of us still have a long way to go before summer, but
it is never too early to be thinking about your classroom setup for next year.
Here is a pic of my classroom when I was in 1st grade. I loved my Reading Station!


You can't see it in this picture, but on the side of the filing cabinet I had genre posters. When the students finished reading a book they wrote the title of the book and their name on a sticky note and placed it on the correct genre for the book they read. They loved it! They love to use sticky notes for anything!!



On another sticky note, can you believe Easter is just around the corner?!! I thought I would share an Easter freebie with you! It is an Easter Word Scramble!! My students always loved doing this, they thought it was fun!! Just clic on the picture below !

    
I made it in black and white so students could color it when they finish!
                                Hope you enjoy it!! 



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE word scrambles! Thank you so much for sharing. Also, thank you for the blog hop. It was a lot of fun, and I snagged a bunch of GREAT files.

    :)
    Carolyn
    Nurturing Noggins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it! The blog hop was fun and I am so glad you grabbed all the freebie!! Thanks for commenting!

      Teresa

      Delete
  2. What a cute blog! Thanks for coming to visit mine. I love your freebie and my kids will too for a quick morning work! :) I'm your new follower!
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete