Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall in the air and a Linky!!


Hi! It feels like Fall in the North Georgia Mountains and I love it! My husband went by one of the many apple houses we have here in Ellijay and brought me some Mutzu apples.  There is nothing like an Ellijay apple at the beginning of Fall!  And guess what--my friend Cynthia is having a linky party over at the 2nd Grade Pad. You have to check it out. There are loads of freebies!



My Favorite Freebie I have made so far:

 
This is my favorite because:
 I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I guess I love it because it is in fall of  the year and fall is my favorite season. I love the cool air and when the leaves begin to change into beautiful colors. It is so beautiful here in the mountains!

 How to use it:
This can be used as a station, as independent work, group work, small groups, or needs based groups. It would be great for extra practice using capital letters and punctuation with sentences and also as a mini-lesson about safety when trick-or-treating!


Just click on the picture and go to my TpT store and download it! Don't forget to link up your favorite freebie! Just click on the Linky sign and go to Cynthia's blog and join in!


 
.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up. I LOVE your new freebie. Thanks so much!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete