Thursday, March 8, 2012

Top Ten Blog Award

Wow! I have just gotten on my blog this morning before school and I have an award!! I have been given a Top Ten Blog Award from Cynthia over ahttp://2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/. Thanks Cynthia!! 


This blog was created to encourage new bloggers! This is awesome!! There are several blogs that I go to time and time again for inspiration or just to check out what other teachers are doing in their classrooms. Here are some of the blogs that I check out often:
1. Patty at Second in Line
3.Miss DeCarbo at Second Grade Sugar and Spice
4. Danielle at Twirlybird Teaching
6. Heather at Heather's Heart
7. Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad
8 Mrs. Dye at.Super Second Graders
10.Ms Lou at PENCILS WITH PIZZAZZ

Thanks again to Cynthia!!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Smiling in Second. Welcome to bloggy world!
    Dianne
    Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I saw your comment and popped over to follow you! Great site!
    www.lightafire3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving me this award. I am FINALLY getting around to presenting this award to others! I so appreciate your acknowlegement. . . and I've returned the favor by telling others about your blog on my blog too!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete