Monday, March 12, 2012

Time Change

Well, I have to say it! My clock SPRANG forward, but my BODY stayed behind in the old time!! I have been half asleep all day!! I may have to go to bed early tonight! I think most of my kiddos were half asleep too! I remember when I was growing up and the time changed. It started staying daylight longer, but my daddy was a stickler when it came to bedtime. It did not matter that it was still daylight outside, bedtime was bedtime!!
On another note, I cannot believe that the end of the year is almost upon us!! Where has the time gone?!! I better hurry, I still have a lot of teaching to do!!  Here are some more sure signs of spring!! More pictures of the beautiful trees outside my school.


Just ignore the head in the picture!! That is my grandson being goofy!!  Well I am off to possibly take a nap or perhaps even make it to bed early tonight.

Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower. I am your newest follower.

    Pamela
    Firstclassteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I am returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As promised, I am your newest follower...lucky #45! Happy blogging!

    ~Tanya
    http://www.aplusfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa - Beautiful pictures...I know springing forward was hard for me too. I'm so glad you found me and I'm already a follower of yours - cute blog BTW. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you're talking about with the time change. I still want a nap each afternoon! UGH! Why do we need to change the time?

    I'm your newest follower! I found you through the K-2 linky party.

    Do you have any advice for new teachers? I'm having a linky party to give tips to new teachers or new to your grade level. I'm going to make a pinterest board from all the ideas. If you'd like to join, hop over to my blog.

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete