Monday, March 5, 2012

Manic Monday!!

Wowie, WOW, WOW!! What a doosey of a day!! We are planning a field trip to see the movie The Lorax tomorrow and needless to say my kiddos are super, duper excited!! I had to take a DEEEEPPP breath by the afternoon or we were all going to be crazy!! Any way, I am working on some new TpT stuff to post. Trying to do some Social Studies(my favorite!) units about Famous Americans. Hopefully I will get this completed in the next few days. Today in math we started our multiplication chapter, and so far so good. I don't think I have lost anyone yet. Time will tell!

Off the get ready for tomorrow! Lorax, here we come!!

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to be seeing The Lorax with your class! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you the TOP 10 Award! Go check it out here:

    www. 2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete