Sunday, February 5, 2012

Long Week

Hello! Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I have been sick this week and missed school Thursday and Friday. Man, I hate to miss school! It always takes 3 days to catch back up. My kiddos did okay with the sub I had and they got through the two days just fine and that is what counts.
I have been tagged by Miss S over at http://justeaching.blogspot.com/
Here is what you have to do:
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
  4. Tag 12 people and link them to your post!
  5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 fun things about me:
1. I have been teaching for 27 years.
2. I love to read and have gotten into acting through a local theater.
3. I have a huge collection of pigs in my classroom that grows larger each year.
4. I am sometimes known as the "Pig Lady" at my school, students may not remember my   name, but they know it's the room with the pigs.
5. I love to laugh, and try to every day.
6. I love to spend time with my family just hanging out.
7. I have two sisters that are in education, one is a teacher and one is the School Secretary at the same school. I used to teach there also.
8. I love the show The Big Bang Theory!! Sheldon is my favorite---Bazinga!
9. My favorite vacation trip was visiting England and France.
10. I love to write poetry and have often thought of trying to have one published.
11. I love to shop!!
12. I love to travel and hope to spend my retirement years traveling the world.
And Finally...
My questions from Miss S:
1. How long have you been teaching? I have been teaching for 27 years.
2. Has your school ever had anyone famous visit? No, not that I am aware of.
3. What is your favorite subject to teach? Social Studies
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up? My first choice was a lawyer, but then I decided to be a teacher.
5. Where was the last place you went out to dinner? Papa's Pizza
6.  Do you work out? No, but I need too!
7. Does your school have art class? Our school houses 2nd-4th grade. Grades 3 and 4 have art classes, but unfortunately it is not offered to 2nd grade.
8. Coke or Pepsi? Definitely Coke!
9. Have you ever been to Wisconsin? No, but would like to visit.
10. Driver or passenger? Driver
11.  How many siblings do you have? I have two sisters that are both older than me.
12. What is the ratio or male to female teachers at your school? Out of about 60 teachers, we have 4 male teachers.

Here are the 12 questions for you...
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. What is your favorite thing to do after school each day?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. Have you ever been to Georgia?
5. What is your favorite subject to teach?
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
7. How many different schools have you taught at?
8. How many different grades have you taught?
9. Jeans or Dress Pants?
10. Which do you like best--Winter or Spring?
11. What is your favorite sport?
12. If you could live anywhere in the world--where would you live?


Well, it is late and bed is calling my name.  TTTL!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment