Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another Lazy Saturday!

I have to admit, I have not done much of anything today. There is so much to do at my house, but I have been a slacker today! My husband thought I wasn't feeling well and offered to sing "Soft Kitty"(Sheldon's song) to me, but I assured him I was just taking a much needed rest today. He did go and get us a pizza for supper, which I was thankful for, don't think I could have cooked a meal tonight. I spent the afternoon watching "The Tudors" on Netflix. I love this show!! It is about King Henry VIII of England and I love anything that has to do with kings and queens.

I worked on a mini unit last night to post to TPT later on, that is when I make a Paypal account. I haven't done that yet, and I am not sure I even know how. May have to have some help with that. I am so excited about the amount of downloads of my free items on TPT!!  Woo Hoo!! Glad someone likes my work!

Well my pizza grows cold and the Lions and Saints are playing football. Gotta go!

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award.

    http://mztrinh.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-woohoo.html

    ReplyDelete